The cabinets turned out to be incredible!! I absolutely love them!! The countertops went in today and I sure love those too. I believe now that granite is worth every penny. It is just so beautiful and it just finishes the kitchen. What an incredible kitchen this will be when we are done with it!! I love my new sink...it is almost as special to me as my fridge is!! I can't wait to have everything done!!! I was just so excited about the kitchen once the granite guys left I was dying to call someone, but no one wants to come see it, so posting pics is the next best thing!!



Now all I have to do is get this mess back into the right places in the kitchen...then our house is one step closer to being liveable!!
2 comments:
it looks awesome!!! the cabinets look great!! things are really coming together! lookin good
i love all the other pictures too. the kids' costumes are so cute.
I LOVE it! Oh it makes me want to renovate! The cabinets turned out beautifully! Nice work!
Post a Comment