Here are some Halloween pics. Clara wasn't feeling so hot, so she was quite grumpy, and she didn't love her costume either. She isn't big on puffy dresses I have figured out, even though all day she kept saying, where's my pretty dress? She doesn't quite get Halloween, but she sure loves to eat the Candy!!! I took the kids to the mall, and she enjoyed it but she had a hard time understanding that when she got candy she couldn't eat it right then. If she had her way it would have been all gone by the time we got to the car!! She did manage to con me into giving her 3 suckers, 3 packages of rockets and a few chocolate bars in a 40 minute time period!! I wanted to make Donovan happy dwarf because he is always so happy and I figured Snow White and Happy was a good combination, but this lion costume was so adorable that I just HAD to put him in it. It was so cute!! I am not sure if lions are supposed to be cute, but he sure was!!
I took Clara trick or treating that night to probably 5 houses, she loved it!! She kept saying, that one? She figured out that every house she went to she got more candy, so she wanted to go to every house. Unfortunately I didn't have the energy to go very far because she was making me carry her. We went to Derek and Julie's house because it has become a tradition with Jeff's family. All the cousins get together and trick or treat. Clara is too young for it still, but we go to socialize, it's always a good time!! After that we stopped at my moms house and she was giving out full size chocolate bars and Smarties, so Clara got hooked up there. Who am I kidding? Jeff and I got hooked up ourselves!!






This is Clara by the end of the night, Smarties box almost empty and fast asleep!!
1 comment:
looks like you all had fun! Isn't butterfield acers SO fun, we do it every year for Quinns birthday! Your place is looking really nice I love the wood.
Post a Comment