Jeff had a busy day on Friday. After recieving his results he went to work for some celebrating. The office took everyone to lunch and then everyone went their seperate ways for a few hours. Everyone met up again with spouses and parents or whoever was invited for appetizers and some mingling. Along with some rowdy celebrating!! After this get together we went home, only Jeff had no idea what was in store for him. I had planned a suprise party for him. Our whole family, minus one sister, and a few friends were there waiting for him to congratulate him. I think he was pretty suprised and it went really well. It was a great night and I hope he realizes how great his accomplishment was and how proud we all are of him. It was a late night for some one who had to get up and pack for his two week trip to Boston, and then leave shortly after that! He managed though.
This is a picture of him when he got off the elevator at work with the kids in tow.
1 comment:
congrats, have a great time in Boston.
Post a Comment