Monday, December 04, 2006

Lights

Christmas is so pretty in New York. I believe it is pretty everywhere, but it was neat to see all the lights. There were soooooooooo many people around the tree in Rockefeller that we didn't even try to go at night. We were on a bus that drove by so that's how I got these pictures.


The building in the back is Saks Fifth Avenue, they do a light show every 15 minutes or something, and it includes snowflakes that fall down their building. It is really neat. This is a picture of Macy's at night. It's a tree down the side of the building. They have amazing Christmas displays in their windows, and they are so beautiful, but there were too many people, there was now way we could get close enough for pictures.Posted by Picasa
THis is us in front of the tree during the day. It's not as nice, but at least we got to see the tree up close.

1 comment:

Melinda Palmer said...

It looks amazing! What a fun trip. Seriously one I want to take one day! Glad you had a good time.