Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Swimming Lessons

I started the kids in swimming lessons and they love it!! I was a little nervous about Donovan because he has never been swimming before and he is a disaster in the bath because he won't sit still for a second, but he sure enjoyed swimming! The second we entered the water, he was splashing and laughing like crazy and he continued doing so for the whole 30 min lesson. Clara just loved it as well. She had no fear and loved putting her whole head under water. My mom will be coming with us because Jeff will be so busy at work, so it's good that the we will have some quality time with Grandma. I am so excited for the remainder of the lessons. I think the kids will just love it!! They didn't even know what they were getting into, but they were really excited hanging out in the locker room waiting for us to get ready!!


Donovan's first swim, what a sport!!


5 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

oh how fun! i'm glad it went so well. and that's awesome that your mom is going with you. i'm sure she'll love the time with the kids too. i love the kids swimsuits! and yours :)

FamiLee said...

Your kids are soooo adorable! That looks like so much fun, I cannot wait! It was so nice to see you for a little bit at Em's shower. You look great!

Laura Leavitt said...

You guys are soooo cute. I love the ones of you in the pool with your kids. I love taking the kids to swim lessons. It is so fun.

Cait said...

Where do you take the kids for lessons? I want to get Brooklyn in lessons so bad! I'll have to talk to you about it. I love little kids in swimsuits there little bodies always look so cute!

Alysha Sladek said...

I was just looking at your pics again. I can't believe how much your kids looks alike - and how much they look like you. I used to think Donovan was a mini Jeff, but he's soooo a mini you now! Way too cute!