It's a little late, but I thought I would just post some pictures of our thanksgiving weekend. We had a turkey dinner at my moms house on Saturday night, then we headed to Cardston for more turkey on Sunday. The kids had a great time, they get to play with their cousins and they love that. Cardston really is beautiful and it is so fun for the kids to visit there. It's nice that I can send them outside to play and not worry about them being run over by a car, or that they will go missing. They just love going there to visit Great Grandpa, although Clara is always excited to see him, until she actually sees him, and then she is too shy to say anything to him. Donovan is fascinated by him as you can tell in the one picture below. He really does like watching him, it's really quite cute.
We spend a little time on Monday playing on the quads in the field. The kids really liked it. Although Donovan really preferred riding with his dad instead of his uncle. He is such a daddy's boy.
We had a great weekend and we look forward to the next time we head out to Cardston for a visit.
We had a great weekend and we look forward to the next time we head out to Cardston for a visit.







3 comments:
so fun! i can't wait to see you guys!!! coming up pretty quick! i love the pic of donovan and great grandpa! sooooo cute!
That sounds like fun! I love that about small towns...safety! I love yours kids brown sweaters! And the pictures of them in the leaves! You have such a beautiful family!
Love your family picture! S0 nice.
Post a Comment