Here are some pictures of our new house. I didn't take too many cause it was REALLY cold out and I didn't want to be there too long. It is almost completely framed already! I can't believe how fast it is coming together. I wish I had taken more pictures, but there really isn't much to see yet anyways.
This is our great room. The fireplace is the middle part and those huge windows are on either side. We upgraded a lot of the windows and I think it will really pay off becuase this house is going to be beautiful with all of them. You can see the park through the window on the left of the fireplace if you look close enough. The park isn't as far as the picture makes it look.
This is our great room. The fireplace is the middle part and those huge windows are on either side. We upgraded a lot of the windows and I think it will really pay off becuase this house is going to be beautiful with all of them. You can see the park through the window on the left of the fireplace if you look close enough. The park isn't as far as the picture makes it look.
This picture is of our nook. I just love the windows, even though they aren't in, you can get the picture of how big they are going to be!

This is the side of our house. The house is coming along so well. Our site sup has said we are on target for a July possession, which is 3 months sooner than originally expected. I am not counting on it, but it is exciting to think it could happen. I can't wait to see our house as it continues to progress.
4 comments:
I love all your Disneyland pictures!!! And your home is going to be beautiful, I love huge windows! Very exciting, I dream of the day we build our first home.
It's looking great!!! I LOVE the windows!! So worth it. and I love how close to the park you are. your kids are going to love it. thanks for putting those up for me!
Wow!! Looks awesome! They've done more for building your whole house in less time, than we've had done on our kitchen in more time. Makes me sick!!! :) I'm really excited for you...those windows will really make the house bright and homey! I hope it gets done quick for you!
I'm excited for you. You're going to fun it their. I want to live their. Ryan really likes it out here and I do to but I like to have a lake and schools close by. The ward is great!
Post a Comment