Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Paris


Well I figured I better get my butt into gear and post these pictures. It's been a while, so I'm not as bitter as I once was about these pictures! Last month Jeff took a business trip to Paris, I was going to go, but by the time he got his arrangements made, flights were just too costly for the days I could go. So, Jeff's dad went with him. Jeff put a lot of time in work, so George was missing out on the travel buddy, but I think he enjoyed being there despite this fact because it is where he served his mission and he has not had the opportunity to return. The trip wasn't too long, a week or so, which felt like an eternity to me! Kudos to all the single moms out there, because I am just not built for that kind of thing! That is hard work and you really need to have your head on your shoulders to do it effectively for any length of time.
Jeff recently told his boss that he doesn't want to go back to Paris, he had that much fun I guess. His boss replied, you have to go back at least once, Roberta hasn't been yet! I love a boss on my side! So maybe one day I will get the pleasure to visit what seems like a beautiful place, full of history, but in the meantime I get to look at the pictures. I don't know any stories about these photos, so it was hard to eliminate any, so just enjoy them as they are!

This is Jeff under the Eiffel Tower






I do know this is the original Mona Lisa painting, that's pretty cool!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Haha!! Jeff looks thrilled about the Mona Lisa picture! :) Oh man, what Jeffrey and I wouldn't give to be able to go to France!! I hope you get the chance to go! How fun for his dad to go back. My dad served in Paris too and he hasn't gone back either!

Alysha Sladek said...

ah paris. i'm glad jeff's boss says he has to go once more so you can go. that's what i like to hear!!! that's great that george got to go though. i bet he was pretty happy about that.

The Currie's said...

I hope that you can go their someday. It is amazing place. Dirty in some parts, but amazing.