The last 6 years have been so much fun with her around. She is the sweetest girl you could ever meet. She is always willing to share and help anyone who needs it. She is so kind and so caring.
This past year she has gotten so good at reading and writing that it absolutely amazes me. She loves her brothers so much. Her and Donovan are best friends (most of the time) and I hope they always love each other as much as they do now. She is such a good example to him.
This year she wanted a Halloween party. I can't say I was looking forward to it. Having a baby just 2 weeks before her birthday did not make planning this party very easy. All of the friends she invited were able to come, and they all came in their costumes. The most important thing to her at this party was a candy scramble. We always do one in Cardston with great grandpa on special occasions, so this is where she got the idea. We played some games, ate some cake and opened presents. She was very spoiled from her friends and I think everyone had a great time.
Ready for the candy scramble
I have tried to make the kids their birthday cakes a couple of times, and I always failed at it. So I started buying their cakes. Usually I order them at least 1 week in advance. Well poor Clara, I totally forgot this year. Luckily it was easy to find a Halloween themed cake, or she would have been pretty upset at me!
On her actual birthday, November 1st, she got her present from us. She has been asking for one for a while now, and I found a SUPER good deal on it, so we took the plunge and bought her one. She was SO excited. For days after she just kept saying, I can't believe I have a DS now. She is a lucky girl, that's for sure. Now her brother wants one (which I was prepared for). Maybe Santa will take pity on him....
I look forward to watching her grow up and I just can't wait to see what she accomplishes in life, as I know she is going to do great things.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday sweet girl!! I can't believe they're 6 either. Time goes waaayy too fast!! looks like a great party.
Post a Comment