Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Hello New World

I have finally decided to join the world of blogging. I figure it's a good way to keep a journal, because I am no good at that, but it's also a good way to keep in touch with Alysha.
There is so much going on in our lives right now, it's hard to keep on top...so maybe doing this will help me remember the good things!!
Right now I am super busy trying to sort things out for our trip to Boston in November. I know it is a long time until November, but because I am taking the kids by myself I want to make sure I have every possible little thing covered, so I have been buying toys, books, movies, etc. to help make the trip go smoothly. I took the kids to get passport photos today just to make life easier when it comes to customs. It was pretty funny getting their pictures taken and having Donovan not smile is no easy task. He is always smiling....it was pretty cute.
As I figure this thing out, I will start posting more pictures, this post will be words only....

No comments: