Santa Pictures
I took the kids to see Santa at Market Mall. We got there before Santa, so we were lucky. About 10 minutes after we got there, so did everyone else! It was packed, and as we were leaving I heard them telling people it was a 40 minute wait. Santa pictures aren't THAT important to me!! Anyways, just wanted to share the pictures I took. Clara wasn't all that impressed with Santa and was very hesitant to sit one his lap, but I bribed her with a candycane, and she did it. There was no getting her to smile though, which was ok, because not everyone can be happy all the time. I think that the sad santa pictures are the best anyways. Donovan, of course, smiled and laughed like always. 



8 comments:
I love ther Chrismtas outfits. They are so cute. I remember making such an effort to take Chantel last year and she was so scared of Santa she would not go near him. I hope you are doing great. Merry Chrismtas-you looks so good.
me again, It is so good to hear from you. Lots has changed since highschool. I am so embarrased for how retarded I was. I am sooo sorry. It is so exciting to hear from everyone though. It makes me so happy to see how good everyone is doing.
K. I love their outfits - they just look adorable!!! Donovan looks like such a little man. And Clara is so sweet. I loved her little piggies the other day. We have to get together the next time I come down. Can't wait!!
That's a cute pic of the 3 of you too. Lookin' good!
Adorable pictures. Your kiddies are so cute! I just can't believe how big they are.
Great Christmas Pics! I was going to have the girls take one with Santa...I just knew they would cry though. Your kids did great! I love your family picture as well. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas! :)
They are so cute!! Nice pictures!! I loved going out with you and Alysha the other day with your kids. It was so fun! We'll have to do it again...this time I have my own kid to bring along! :)
I love that you put your family picture up. It's so cute!!!
Those are such perfect Santa pictures! Your children are adorable (and that Market Mall Santa is an impressive one!)Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment