
This is the view from our hotel room. We stayed at the Milennium UN hotel, it was pretty nice. Our room had wrap around windows, so 2 large walls were almost completely windows! It was pretty cool. These pictures are a little blurry because they were taken through windows that couldn't be opened. The top picture is of Grand Central Station, the other picture is of the Brooklyn bridge.

Here is a picture of us in Grand Central Station. It was SO crazy to see how this place is exactly like you see it in the movies. I imagine it gets just insanely busy, it wasn't too bad while we were there.

This is Times square. I just remember we were walking down the street and turnd the corner. I looked up and I was just dumfounded. It was just absolutey crazy to see this in real life. There were people everywhere, there were neon signs on every building and it was HUGE!! It was just so neat to see this place. Pictures can't even describe how amazing New York is!!
1 comment:
Roberta!! Hello!! Wow...those are some fun pictures! What a cool trip! What made you guys decide to go to New York? I can't think of a better time to go than at Christmas. There would be so much to see!! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Your family is so cute!! I like checking out your blog. :)
Post a Comment