Monday, January 22, 2007

It is time to celebrate!!

I am so excited because Clara is finally potty trained!! I can't believe it! It is so nice. I thought it would be hard going out and having to run to the bathroom all the time, but it's not like that at all. We can still make our regular trips to the mall without any problem, and that's what matters!! We still have to work on night time, but that's ok, she's getting better at that. I am so happy!!

These are some pictures of the kids last week. Jeff has been really busy at work and had gone without seeing the kids for a couple of days, so I took these pictures for him. I just love how they play together, they just love each other, and I hope it is always that way. Clara is such a good big sister and such a mother to him.




5 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

such cute pictures!! they are so adorable!
can't wait to see you guys

FamiLee said...

That is awesome! I hear that it is really hard work...so good job! The pictures of your kids are great. It is so wonderful that they get along so well.

Cait said...

Great job on getting Clara potty trained, it shows that you are a great mother! Really it the parents who have to put in all the effort to get there children potty trained! That is so sweet that they play so well together! I hope that someday (not anytime too soon) Brooklyn will be a nice, loving big sister.

Laura Leavitt said...

Great pictures. It is so nice when tehy are potty trained.Your two kids are so adorable. I love seeing them.

Emily said...

Wow!! How old is Clara? Maybe I'm wrong, but is she pretty young to be potty trained? Meaning, it's hard to get kids that young to do it? If so, good for you. And if not, still good for you. :) My sister is struggling so hard with her 3 and a half year old son, he refuses to potty train. She's tried EVERYTHING! This past week was the first time he's ever gone number 2 on the toilet. She started putting him in a cold bath when he would go in his pants. That has been the only thing he's been responding too so far, so we'll see!