Today is such a beautiful day, so we have spent a lot of time out there already. Right now the kids are napping, well they are supposed to be. I can hear Clara playing her mini piano and Donovan is singing, but I am sure they will fall asleep soon. The kids love bubbles! In fact, besides 'uh oh', it's the only word Donovan really knows how to say. Today he kept pointing to the bubbles saying "bubba". So cute. They have been having so much fun outside, I am SO excited for summer when we go to the Tuscany club and play in the water, and we can go to Calaway Park and the zoo more often. I love the summer.
Tuesday, May 08, 2007
We have a walker...
Well, I think we can officially claim that Donovan is walking. He took his first steps over a month ago, but just walked when he felt like it, and crawled everywhere else. It wasn't very often that he would walk. Within the last week he has decided that he wants to walk everywhere, and he does. I love it when they first start walking with their hands in the air, they are so cute! I am excited that he is walking, but I know it will cause me headaches! He's a very brave little guy, and he is very inquisitive, so we will see what kind of things he gets into. 

Today is such a beautiful day, so we have spent a lot of time out there already. Right now the kids are napping, well they are supposed to be. I can hear Clara playing her mini piano and Donovan is singing, but I am sure they will fall asleep soon. The kids love bubbles! In fact, besides 'uh oh', it's the only word Donovan really knows how to say. Today he kept pointing to the bubbles saying "bubba". So cute. They have been having so much fun outside, I am SO excited for summer when we go to the Tuscany club and play in the water, and we can go to Calaway Park and the zoo more often. I love the summer.


Today is such a beautiful day, so we have spent a lot of time out there already. Right now the kids are napping, well they are supposed to be. I can hear Clara playing her mini piano and Donovan is singing, but I am sure they will fall asleep soon. The kids love bubbles! In fact, besides 'uh oh', it's the only word Donovan really knows how to say. Today he kept pointing to the bubbles saying "bubba". So cute. They have been having so much fun outside, I am SO excited for summer when we go to the Tuscany club and play in the water, and we can go to Calaway Park and the zoo more often. I love the summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What cute pictures!! I can't believe he's walking now - Go Donovan!! So when do you want to get together? Shopping tomorrow? Sound good? Ella can't wait to see Clara!
Your pictures help me remeber that we have had nice weather! I want summer here So bad!
that's awesome about donovan walking! congrats little man! and roberta, i love that picture of clara with the bubbles...it's beautiful!!!! nice work!
Post a Comment