Here is a picture of them singing It's Your Love, which was also an incredible performance.
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Mid-week adventure
We drove up to Edmonton for the night, with one purpose in mind...the Tim McGraw and Faith Hill concert. I have to be honest and say...it was AMAZING!! They are so talented! I loved it so much that I wished I could have gone the next day!! I wish we could have afforded better seats, but I am just so happy we got to go. They put on such a great show and they are just so entertaining. I have to admit that Tim performance was a little better to me, but it was all still fantastic! I loved seeing them in concert together. My absolute favorite was the very end. They had done their encore and everyone around us was leaving. I was sad because they hadn't sung my favorite song. Then they came up on stage and they were sitting very close to each other, face to face. They were sharing a mic and they sung I Need you. WOW!! I loved that song before, but now I love it even more. It brought tears to my eyes to hear them sing that to each other. If you haven't heard the song yet, you should check out their new video. Now this isn't anything like it was on stage, but you can get an idea about how nice the song is by watching this.
Here is a picture of them singing It's Your Love, which was also an incredible performance.
So Jimmy and Alysha watched the kids for us while we went to the concert, and we are so grateful for that. Thank you guys! I had to take them so we could go to the waterpark the next day. What a mistake that was. Jimmy and Alysha put them to bed at their house and we had to wake them up to take them to the hotel when we go the their house. I know, we are mean parents and we totally deserve what we got. So at the hotel, Donovan is still screaming at 2:00 in the morning, he just didn't want to go to sleep. I felt so bad for people in the rooms around us. I hope he didn't wake everyone up. Donovan finally went to sleep at 2:30, and then Clara woke up at 6:30, waking all of us up with her. That was a good night sleep! We decided to still go swimming though, I wasn't dragging the kids all this way just to go home when we woke up. Lucky for us, they were so good, even with their lack of sleep. We shopped for 2 hours before the waterpark opened, then we went swimming for an hour. I think we all had a good time in the end, but it was a hard drive home working on no sleep. We made it home just in time for me to get in the car and drive to work. I was so tired my whole shift, but it was SO worth it.
Donovan kept clinging to his daddy. It was so cute. For some reason he was scared to go stand in the water by himself at first, but eventually he got better.
Clara was very adventurous and after 3 times going up the stairs to this slide, and coming back down, she decided she was going to try it. Then we couldn't get her off of it!

Here is a picture of them singing It's Your Love, which was also an incredible performance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm soooo sorry the night went bad. They were angels for us! I'm glad the concert was good! Looks like the kids had fun at the pool. Oh and I forgot to mention, but I totally love your hair! it's super cute!
I am so glad you got to go! Wasn't it awesome! That last song was just...no words can explain, it is totally my favorite song! So fun to have some one else share in my excitment of those 2, I love them!
I'm so jealous. That must have been so much fun. gail
Post a Comment