Saturday, July 07, 2007

Sunshine and Summertime

We have been having so much fun the last couple of weeks. Jeff is on holidays and it has been so nice having him home. We have taken trips to Calaway Park, the zoo, Cardston and Lethbridge and pancake breakfasts. We will head to the Stampede for his last day off and then we will have to try to get our lives back to normal. I think the kids will have such a hard time when he goes back, they just love having him around and they have so much fun together.
We have gotten a lot done around the house as well. We finally have most of our baseboards nailed to the wall, only one year after moving into this house. All the remaining baseboards are almost all cut, so by next weekend it should be complete!! I can't even begin to tell you how nice that feels, I can't wait until this house is completely finished. I knew it would take a long time, but I didn't realize it would take over a year, but really it shouldn't be a surprise.
Here are some pictures from our summer so far, there are lots. All of the kids of course, I just love taking pictures of them, they make everything in life so much more fun!!








6 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

cute pictures! i love the one of donovan and i'm guessing it's great grandpa?? really cute! clara is getting sooo big! it feels like just yesterday her and ella were just little newborns. your kids are so cute!!! yay for getting the baseboards almost done!!

Proud Momma said...

I also love having hubby home...Sean is back to work now and I NEVER see him

Proud Momma said...

oh by the way..that pic of Don and the old man is priceless...seriously you should frame that one!

Jeni said...

So cute! I miss Calgary summers :( I want to go to a stampede breakfast... yum!

The Currie's said...

Love your kids Roberta, they are so cute. the cutest pic is with their grandpa.
gail

Laura Leavitt said...

I agree..this has been such a fun summer. I love all your pictures. The kids little cowboy outfits are so adorable. I love their hats. They are both such cute kids.That is so nice you got to have your hubby around.