We had a super fun Family Day long weekend. We started with a two night trip to Great Falls. I was feeling ripped of my 2nd annual girls trip when no one wanted to go with me. Yep, that's right, it was supposed to be an annual trip we made as girls with Jeff's family, and we couldn't even do it twice! Ha. Anyways, we decided we would go as a family and had a good time. I got lots of shopping in and we spent some time swimming with the kids in the hotel.
Clara insisted on having this picture taken of her. I can't get over how big the playplace was at this McDonald's in Great Falls!

Then we headed to Cardston for family day. It was so much fun! It was perfect weather. The snow was almost knee deep, yet it was so beautiful and warm outside. By the afternoon we were making a snowman in our T-shirts! We went quadding and pulled sleds with the kids behind. It was so fun for them!









This is a picture of Donovan slowly chasing the quad that left without him. You can't see the quad because it was pretty much back by the time Donovan got this far! He was so sad, he didn't want to get off for even a second!









2 comments:
how fun!!!! i'd love to have a place like that to go to! and i'm glad the weather was nice. makes it easier to actually go out side and enjoy things! great pictures!
Wow...that sounds like so much fun!! And so busy!! I love all the pics. I'm glad you posted, I was beginning to think you died. :) Just kidding, as if I'm one to talk, I did about 8 posts in all of 2006. :) Good to hear from you though!!
Post a Comment