

We went to my sister in law's elementary school dance this weekend and we had a blast! It was fun to dress up in our costumes. I bought them last year and I have been waiting to wear them. I am so happy we got to go out in them! Donovan was a little afraid of all the people, but Clara danced up a storm! She even made her way up to the front where all the big kids were and partied it up with them. It was hilarious! She is quite the spunky dancer.

These are pictures from when I first pulled the costumes out. I was worried Clara would be mad she wasn't going to be a princess, but she loved the fact that we all had matching costumes! I couldn't get them to take the costumes off for the rest of the day. It was really cute! Then we HAD to pull out the Incredibles movie and watch it in our costumes. That was a lot of fun. Donovan even fell asleep in his costume.
2 comments:
Oh my gosh those are SOO awesome!!!! I LOVE them!! You guys look great, what a fabulous idea! Sounds like a fun time!! And thank you for posting, I am sad when it takes you so long to update. :(
YAY a new post!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the costumes! I keep trying to figure out what we can do. Poor Austin doesn't have a costume yet, and his halloween party is on THURSDAY YIKES!
Post a Comment