I just wanted to get it out there, This man is amazing.
He is absolutely the greatest father and husband I could ever imagine. The past few days I have abandoned him and he has really stepped up. He has not only been taking care of the kids all by himself but he also baked 4 cakes for the ward Christmas party. I had signed up to do them but was unable to, so he took it upon himself to call his sister and find out what creaming butter and sugar meant so he could do it for me. Then he delivered the cakes and corn I was to cook for the party to the church. He never complains. He works so hard to provide for our family and takes such good care of us all. We are truly blessed to have him.
He sent me a picture of one of the cakes. I wish I could have eaten it!
I am thankful that he has been keeping me updated on what I have been missing, even if I wish I could be there for it all. Elliot has finally learned how to climb down the stairs on his own! This is life changing for us because often he climbs to the top and then screams right away to be brought back down. Donovan scored 5 goals in soccer today! He has turned into quite the athlete. He is so fast and works so hard. Clara lost her front tooth today. Now she is missing both her front teeth. She told me that it doesn't mean that's all she wants for Christmas though.
I am also told that both Clara and Donovan have brought home excellent report cards. I can't wait to see them!



1 comment:
Where have you been?? That was so good of him to step up and take it all on. Way to go Jeff!
Post a Comment