Thursday, November 02, 2006

Happy Birthday Princess!!!

Well, here's my little angel. She turned 2 yesterday. We have been practicing holding up 2 fingers for about a month now, sometimes she gets it, but usually she just can't figure it out. It's so cute to watch her try. If you ask her how old she is she will tell you TWO!!! That's really cute. I can't believe how fast time flies!
We haven't done anything for her yet, because we are going to have a small party for her on Saturday with her grandparents and my brother and sister in law.
It's hard to believe that out little girl has gone from this tiny to this big!! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Melinda Palmer said...

I can't believe she's 2 already! She's a doll!

Lindsay said...

Roberta! I'm so glad you have a blog! Your kitchen looks really good, and I'm sure once you get everything back in its place it will look amazing! Clara is adorable!